View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #59
Gossypiboma
Major
Rep
Drives: 13' M3 6MT 18' M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu View Post
Yep, wrong flash. Technically you can modify the tables so the procede will rich bias the engine and give you leaner AFRs, and with the flash you have, can still retain the ability to dump fuel at will if you go back to gas maps. Additionally, you *can* advance timing in the ignition correction tables, but without knowing exactly which tables are modified during vishnus flashing process, i'd highly reccomend against it at this point.

I've requested publicly which tables are modified for the vishnu flash so customers can know exactly whats been done to their DME. I really think it's still a trial and error process for them, regardless of whats being said. This is not like when my meth kit came in peices or my rev2 came with incorrect firmware, this is frankly embarassing.
Thanks for the input.

I sent them those two last logs. I asked about getting the wrong flash by mistake, we will see what they say.

But, In a previous reply to other logs I sent in. I was told that Shiv went over my logs and said they were PERFECT. That an AFR of 11.4 with E85 is I guess "perfect".

It makes no sense that I should be running richer AFR's than there pump gas maps, and somehow they are trying to justify that to me.
Appreciate 0