Drives: 01 Custom HPF 900whp Turbo M3

Garage List
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2012 BMW X5d  [10.00]
2001 BMW M3  [10.00]
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by I35it View Post
Thats a long ass drive though. I want to but damn. I told my girl and she was like, " wtf, 3k miles you dont even take that car down the street to Sonic's unless theres a car-meet"
LMFAO, she said" YOU don't even take that car down the street to Sonic's unless theres a car-meet"

that is Hilarious. I'm sorry dude. trust me, your not the only one with a garage queen.

1st thing to consider is she has a point. a garage queen needs to be prepared for a 3k mile spirited trip. ask matt (Randomquickness) and why his Porsche Front Diff blew up. Porsche mechanics said after inspecting, it was a fact that all its seals were dry-rotted and therefore couldn't make that long of a trip.

2nd thing to consider is.... You will NOT be alone. there will be atleast 30 cars from our state and this year i will bring my truck and trailer just in case someone has a catastrophy i can save them some money.

3rd thing i would want you to consider, this year we will have a certified mechanic with us....Jesse (InDiGloM3/Copperas Cove/HPF 2.5M3) he maintains MY HPF M3 along with his own, he was the 1st to Install the HPF kit on his own car back in 2007, me is a diesel shop foreman and is simply anal when it comes to BMW M3s....

so you'll be in good hands in our caravan!