bplewis24
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 LBB M2 Comp; Tesla Model3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
We charge $600
Is it possible for you to check the part numbers I listed above and see if your pricing is the same as theirs? I'm curious if the $600 includes new moulding and/or if the specific type of windshield is more expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultr3 View Post
Which course is this? I also live in Sacramento, make sure not to go there.
Cordova Golf Course in Rancho Cordova. I only went there because there is a demo day at my normal practice facility at Haggin Oaks. Just some crappy luck that the only day of the year I planned on going there somebody hits my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptcrunch View Post
I had the local shop do mine with Pilkington OEM glass sans the BMW Logo. Insurance paid $600 out the door. To have the bmw dealership do it, it would have been $1k and the insurance company would not pay that. Everything works fine except a whistle at 90+ from the top of the windshield where they reused the old molding. Make sure they use new molding or you may have the same issue.
Sounds like I should try and shop around for reputable glass companies and their pricing on OEM glass. Do you think the glass shop would let me know the part numbers they planned on using?

Again, thank you all for your comments.