BMWalopez01
Experienced
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325xiT

Garage List
2006 E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
I ordered the AW 328xi coupe on 1/3/07. Before placing the order, I was told that the car will arrive in appx. 6-8 weeks.
Since the day the order was placed, I have been told that I would get the production # "next week". Number of "next week" has passed and about 1 month later, the CA promised that I would get the production # on 1/31/07.
On 1/31/07, he never called me despite my repeated attempt to reach him.
Finally on 2/1/07, he tells me that my order will be postponed "indefinitely" now (meaning my order was "bumped" to April production).

The thing that pissed me off the most was the I could have taken a car that was already on the lot with another dealer (but not the color I wanted) but decided to wait on my order because he promised me the March production on 1/31/07. By then, it was too late and the car that was on the lot was sold.

So I decided to pull the plug and moved on. I went to another dealer on 2/1/07 and got the production # the same day

I had THE WORST experience with Denville BMW in NJ. The service was poor and they had no clue about their alloations and lied to me. It is also a small dealer so they don't get much allocations. I should have listened to some of negative feedbacks on this dealer... what a waste of my time and energy.

WISE words. You did the right thing. Unfortunaly I did wait and got the car, I REGREAT BUY THE CAR AT THIS DEALER. Even the service department stinks. It looks cheap, dirty and some of the people have a nasty attitude towards the clients. I strongly recomend to anyone on the market for a BMW NOT TO BUY FROM THIS DEALER. On top having a bad experience they have the balls to request all 5 for the surveys. Hell NO .....