09-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #8
2jzbmw
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by niiCk View Post
wow man, 2jz'd E90? nice..even better seeing that your in AUS!

Thanks, time is not my friend at the moment, keen to get it done, it just isn't progressing a fast as i would like it to

Still wanting to sell the wheels? PM me a price I am, was going to get some ccw's but import tax was going to kill me, so undecided on what is next???
also what size tyre are you running on the rear? 245/35 on the rear

edit: how much camber are you running in the rear? maxed out oem? or aftermarket? I have megan racing adj camber, toe & rear trailing arms

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1 Beem1n View Post
The camber is kinda crazy in the rear maybe a little more in the front to match? Regardless 2JZ e90 does sound like it would be a beast of a car!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
wheel specs?
Front 18x9.5 et+9 225/40/r18 -3degcamber
Rear 18x11 et+3 245/35/r18 camber unknown (guessing -6deg)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
too much camber in the rear. a bit much in the front too.
unless you're trying to fit in with the "hellaflush" group. then again, that much camber is not flush

This is true, but i am not trying to fit under any "group stance" just going for what I like.......

oh and that wagon needs more neg camber in the rear. the front on the wagon is perfect though
The Wagon has a Hilux 'G' series live axle rear end, so no camber to be had, I also tend to slide the wagon every now and then. The camber on the wagon is -3deg on the front the same as the e90.

All comments welcomed!!!!!