Rep
Drives: 335i

2008 335i BSM-Murdered out- sport/nav/premium/cold weather

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my 2008 buy 335i because I am moving back to NYC and will not need it. About the car: It has a service package from the dealer (any BMW dealer in North America will service it) that covers all maintenance (brakes, wipers, oil changes, ets) until October of 2013 or 100k. It has never been into an accident and has always been hand washed. The car is black (specifically black sapphire metallic) and has a rare Saddle leather interior (peanut butter color). The car has the sport package (sport suspension etc), the cold weather package (heated seats etc) and the premium package (navigation, bluetooth, BMW Assist, etc). It has 53K miles on it currently. The car currently has a set of custom black powder coated Avant Garde M310 wheels size 19 x (8.5 width in front and 9.5 width in rear) the wheels come with TPMS sensors already installed along with custom black wheel bolts-these wheels are in great shape and have no bends or scuffs/scratches wheels and tires are about a year old and have plenty of tread left. The car also comes with the original BMW sport wheels and run flat tires - wheels have plenty of tread left. The headlights are the original headlights sent out to a specialty BMW shop in florida (it's called OSS Designs headlights come with the car I won't part them out so please don't ask) they were painted semi gloss black on the inside to match the car and were outfitted with custom LED angel eyes -- these cost over $1,000. This car is really in MINT condition and I hate to sell it. There has never been any engine modifications to the car so no worries there...everything done was cosmetic.

I replaced the thermostat and water pump about 6 months ago at a cost of around $1500.

I have the title in hand.

car is presently in Pittsburgh

Attached Images

Appreciate 0