mrj25
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyDeeky View Post
Looking good, MrJ!

Such quality mods across the board. You've got everything I've been eyeballin' lately...

- BBK
- CF Side Splitters
- LS3 V3 LEDs + Full Blackout
- BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
- BMW Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- Bimmian Smoked LED Side Fender Lights
- Gloss Black Vinyl Roof
- Shark Fin Antenna Painted in Gloss Black

Plus I love the BBS lugs
I've been trying to lay low and save some dough for a house closer to the beach. Must resist BBK

Not sure if anyone's mentioned or not, but as far as tires go I'd highly recommend stepping up to some Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I used to have the Hankook V12s too, with the exact same specs and I couldn't believe the difference when I got my Advan's wrapped in PSS! Holy cow, the extra traction unlocked an extra 50 hp b/c I didn't have to limit the boost in 1st or 2nd gear any more. Totally worth the extra money IMO, but then again I'm the guy who spends $200 / month on 100 octane race gas to blend my own fuel so I can run 93-95 octane all the time.

Great car, bro.
Thanks Sneeks! I say save your money for the bigger picture which is a house "right near the beach boyeee!" hahaha I got that from Half Baked. It will be worth your money once you get your keys bro. I already got my house but 30 miles from the beach. My wife trips whenever I make a trip to LT and come back with something new

As for upgrading the tires to Michellin PSS, that is what I got planned when these Hankooks wear out. The more traction the better the ride will be. The V12s are pretty good for street use, and much better and quieter than Falkens.

Well hope to see you at the LTMW meet. Your ride is one of my favorite pre-lci's up on here as you do have quality mods on it
Appreciate 0