View Single Post
      07-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #32
Jed
IN THE KNOW!!!!!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1994 E36 325is; 2007 E92 335i

Yeah, those guys are the d-bags. I remember one night we were going somewhere and I asked my friend if he could drive-I usually drive. He said "No, I don't want my car messed with-can you drive?" He's NEVER driven anywhere and I've never asked for him to except in this one case. I blew up and said "So you want MY car to be messed with?"

The thing is, we were going to park in a safe parking garage and me asking him to drive was not to protect my car. I was super pissed that he'd rather have my car messed with if it came down to it!

You really see who your friends are when it comes down to returning a favor. I don't do favors for favors, but it's interesting to see who steps up. My one friend ALWAYS offers to drive/switch who is driving that time.

The guy that mocked you? Zero respect for you. F him. He was "okay" with everything because he needed to be chauffered around!

2007 Jet Black 335i Coupe: Saddle Brown interior | ZSP | ZCP | ZPP | iPod integration.
1994 Hellrot 325is: Sport Package | PSS9 Coilover | AutoThority chip | AutoThority CF Intake | UUC pullies | Dinan HiFlo Throttle Body | UUC StrutBarbarian | UUC Evo II SSK | BMW Motorsports X Brace | Rogue Engineering DMS exhaust | Kumho Ecsta V700 R Comps |
Appreciate 0