View Single Post
      01-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #123
infamous Murci
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Murcielago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaRTan8 View Post
I can definately respect that and I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part. I thought it was more of a club GTG rather than a shop GTG. FYI I don't own a shop, and I am not looking to steal any customers or show any disrespect. If anything the software I work on is sold through the reseller channel (IE You). If interrested please let me know.
Like I said I am the easiest person to get along with. I have a natural love for modding cars and have been doing so for a while now. I am down to help anyone out and with my shop I try to be fair to everyone b/c like i said its not my everyday gig. I am not trying to get rich from it just want to get more modded cars out there that are done the right way. I dont skimp while working on the cars we do. Spartan if you want to do software upgrades out of my shop you are more than welcome. PM me and we can exchange info and go from there. I want to be able to have everyone come to me for all their auto needs so the more associates the better. Thanks again guys and sorry for the confusion with the meet. Definitely need to regulate the forums that have the info on the meets.
Appreciate 0