12-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #62
cuban335i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBiddy View Post
thats an awesome gift dude!!! but your gf is a brandwhore but has never had a new car.... a little ungrateful huh lol...
thanks bro!

well brandwhore is probably the wrong definition for what she thinks. She just doesn't know anything really about cars and is like 90% of americans that think that any bmw is better than any ford and that all Hyundai's and such are way worse than a bmw made car... she's not ungrateful by any means.

i'm actually the brand whore lol.. i would much rather have a cooper s than a genesis just because i know it is built better, carries more prestige, and no matter how expensive either one is, people will think the cooper s is more expensive (i don't know if that makes sense or not)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshwhite335 View Post
you said you got her a cooper s and then took a cooper s for a test drive. did you get her the s or the base?
yea i got her a cooper s, but i never driven one in my life until i pulled the trigger on it. so i test drove it just to make sure it lives up to the hype surrounding it (which it does).
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
Appreciate 0