Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
Well I haven't put anything in yet on my e92, but I'm assuming the sway install would be very similar to my 350z. Im sure its a suspension problem not steering.

1.check make sure the sway bar is installed correctly, from what I understand some people have managed to put it in backwards.

2. check for any loose bolts.

3. check that all parts that came off when installing springs were put back in, save for stock springs of course.

4. make sure that the springs are seated properly. Most shocks have an indentation to where the spring should sit.

5. double make sure that the shock mounts are tightened after checking the spring position.

6. if all else fails, try tracing your problem by taking off the sway first and installing oem, if problem persists, move on to the springs. You should have an answer my this point.

7. if nothing works ---->

"edit" have you aligned the car yet? nvm yes you did. and by any chance do you have a popping sound when cutting the wheel from left to right?
i do have a popping sound. it was much worse when my tie rod was bent, but i still have it, yes
Appreciate 0