View Single Post
      02-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
joegeeZe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgidi View Post
I have a 2008 320d e91 and recently was having problems with the OBC. Several warnings were coming up one after the other, including DTC, ABS, Cruise Control, Airbag, Power Steering. Naturally I took it to the dealer to get a diagnostics report. They said that all it needed was a software upgrade, something which left me dumbfounded as it did not make sense. Anyway, I paid for the service only to realise that the problem re-occured 2 days later. Has anyone had a similar problem? I called them again this morning to get it re-checked and the guy said that this type of fault is not good news.

I just had something like this happen to me. I would turn the car on and back out of the driveway then get a bunch of lights/symbols. I got the ABS light, seatbelt light, airbag light, tire pressure light and a few others.

I took it to the dealer on a Saturday. He said he didnt have anyone in that could look into it further, but he said that its a low voltage problem. He basically didnt know why but said if it happens again to bring it in on a week day.

I got those combinations of lights and symbols on two occasions and on both occasions the lights eventually went away on their own.
Appreciate 0