08-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #28
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
Best engine mod for 335, besides chip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would be the most cost effective power mod for my 335? I will do the Vishnu Proceed v3, but what else would be a good mod.

Above in BOLD was the OP's subject and post. I think most of us were answering his question directly like men usually do. I agree suspension, brakes, radiator... all great mods and maybe more important, but not what OP was asking for.

My point was not really in relation to the OP's request, to which I have actually replied in my post above.

I am assuming, perhaps wrongly, that the OP is modifying his engine to achieve higher power and torque figures and is therefore asking what supporting mods to the engine would help him increase those numbers. I would therefore assume also that the OP is wanting his car to go faster.

So my amazement is to do with how all "the men" who have "answered his question directly" in encompassing a wider spectrum of mods (LSD, suspension, sway bars, coilovers, sticky tyres - all these were mentioned) have failed to mention brakes at any point...
Appreciate 0