View Single Post
      06-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
I have a blackberry, and an iPad 1. Apple hardware isnt the most advanced, its almost like they are purposely holding back on technology, because there are a lot of tablets out there that are faster and more powerful, but what makes the Apple devices work are the apps. The apps are just good.
Yup the ecosystem is strong, and for most people that's a very important part of the user experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
You should know that in the past the IPhones had weak batteries, so do a lot of the new smart phones, its something they are ALL working on.

Applestore is really nice, bring in a apple product and they fix it on the spot, no hassle.

Just my .2
Yeah I know about the limitations of batteries and the trends in the smartphone market. My comment was directed at the fact that I only needed the Apple store because of the asinine decision to make it so the end user can't change the battery without fear of voiding his/her warranty. Mine was defective, not weak just because of power-hungry hardware, so I did need it to be replaced.

Hence, I only "needed" it because they designed it that way.
Appreciate 0