View Single Post
      05-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #555
tinnsoldaten
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: e92 335i coupe

Thanks for the info guys , these turbos seems really strong...

Any input from Tony , in regards to requirements before release?

I am blank on knowledge about what needs to be sorted before these stg2`s can be released , I do value proper testing and also pushing these turbos to their limits, not to brake them , but to know where the safe limit is.

And also that beta testers with FBO + meth and E85 run some numbers with various tunes.

And then again , Im like a little kid waiting on xmas eve , for when I can open my gifts. And summer is not lasting forever here where I live , its actually snow right now , and summer is starting around mid May and last till September....

Well , Im off to bed ...5 more days and Im home again , and a ton of parts waiting for me at home....
Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|MHD|P3 Boost Gauge|Ohlins Road & Track + camberplates|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
Appreciate 0