10-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #57
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitosing View Post
Funny how most of the negative comments came from owners of the current E90 sedan. I can't blame you though for feeling that way...one or two years into ownership and BMW releases a facelift. Ouch.

Cheers!
Why is it always such a supprise too? ALL manufactures do this to ALL of their cars when they are about 1/2 way through their product cycle, some do it earlier, some do it more often, but its to bring new interest, or floor traffic, in on an age'ing model. The guys that buy the face lifted cars will have to look at the all new 3 series that replaces the e90...

I use to drive Honda's/Acura's, they are the worst on figuring it out. They think they are car "enthusiasts" and the go buy the last year of the old body style, when the new one will be on the lot in October, and they'll be pissed about it too. Honda probably has a more predictable timeline, but all car makers do it...

I think it looks ok, but I'll wait for some official photo's. I might just have to keep driving the ZHP and wait for a CPO'd e90 M3. And of course, by the time that happens, there will probably be an all new 3 out, or coming out and an all new M3 right behind it, and the world goes round...

EDIT: Plus, keep in mind that this might be for some other part of the world, its not necessarily a US 335i...

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 0