View Single Post
      03-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #14
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddogg35 View Post
see you car knew you were off to look at all the new pretty models and is punishing you for it, hopefully it will forgive you soon
^^ ^^

To everyone else, thanks for the assurances. Unfortunately the car has been at porsche all day today and they've not found the fault...although at least they appreciate there is a fault given most of the electrical system is buggered!

I did have a good day at the Geneva show though...there's some nice kit out or about to come out.

Steve....yes I know I'm hankering after an AMG again and after seeing the new C63 today I thought it was stunning (but then I am one of the biggest advocates of that car)...in particular the new interior rectifies the cars only major aesthetic problem. If they've sorted the shimmying steering column and the new gearbox is as good as it is in the E63 then I'll be one of their first customers in the summer. Oh, and if I could afford it, the new CLS 63 AMG is just sensational and my favourite 'realistic' car of the show.

In the meantime until the summer I want to enjoy my Porsche so am hoping it's fixed next week. At least I get a reasonable hire car...Porsche have arranged for me to have a C Class until mine is fixed and despite being shut, theyre still going to drop it off at my house on Sunday for me.
Appreciate 0