EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 335is Coupe BSM

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdals0213 View Post
i dont know where you are but when i was at glendale bmw i saw 4 come in for service and then 1 more on the way to burbank and then 1 today in the town next to mine.
I am out towards Rancho Cucamonga. Have only seen 1 335is so far other than mine. Drove to Kansas as I used to live there. I ran back and forth between Kansas City and Wichita. KC has a really good BMW community. Saw M3s and 355i but no 335is'.

Since BMW is still pumping the "is" out I am assuming the sales are good. Car is fantastic! I wanted an M3 but went for the "is" instead. Prefer the trade off for gas mpg and horses. I opted for the overboost 370 ft/lb torque factor rather than the 295 of the M3. This car gets up and moves...stock!
'11 BSM DCT 7 Spd. 335is | RPi | aFe Magnum Flow Direct Fit | Interad DTM 10 Forged | Smoked Reflectors | Huper Optik Tint | Arkym Rear Diffuser | Cyba CF Quad Tips | iND CF CRT Rear Spoiler | COBB Protune | Turbosmart BPV | AutoCarbon CF Grills | Silver CF e-Brake | BMW CF Mirror Shrouds | M Perf. Steering Wheel v2 | KW DDC Coilovers w/WLAN | Interior Xenon LEDs | Custom 335is Accents | F/R Fenders Rolled & Pulled | New Pipes Baffle Delete
Appreciate 0