Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Holy Smokes, the Preilms on the fox card were amazing O_O!!!

Brown vs Mein was a WAR!
Thompson vs Diaz. Smart game plan from Josh. Stay away from the punching range and keep chopping the legs and who knew, a few head kicks along the way. The welt on the right knee of Diaz is disturbing >_> Trash talking and hands down -_-; such a stupid idea. TKOed!
It would have been nice to see some takedowns from DC. Stupid gameplan had i'm just standing and not doing much in the clinch -_-; sigh. Wonder if he's gonna be staying in hw or moving down to lhw
Main event I scored the rounds Benson 2-3-4 and Melendez 1 with a draw on the 5th round. Jebus, Gill's leg is so red and whats up with his shoulder? Looks like there's a small golf ball inside o_O?! Benson winning twice on that night lol!
yea, man. great card

DC said he was mad nervous and kinda froze, so he stuck w/ what he did best. He said he wants to work on his bjj so he can take people down and not be scared of getting subed. I would think he's already pretty good, the way he fought against Barnett showed how improved he is but i guess octagon jitters got to him
Appreciate 0