01-26-2013, 02:13 AM   #30
Amini77
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
I try not to show my car off (no offense, not saying you're showing it off but your letting it out there pretty well) because some people get jealous and it sends bad vibes your way..especially on facebook. I even have a chesm hasoud (eye of jealousy) hanging up in my car just incase...now I'm not superstitious or anything but I do believe the way people feel toward you, your material items, your plans, etc. can flip it upside down. For example, when I was first getting my car I would tell couple of my friends and whenever I went to go see the cars..things never worked out. On the next car I found I decided not to tell anyone..everything worked out fine and I got the car. Friends get jealous..they may not show it but they do and their bad vibes equal the worst outcome for you.

Don't get me wrong though..I post pics of my car on instagram and facebook but I don't think my car is like the best haha I'm very modest and humble about it, I never brag not saying you do either, I'm sure you don't. Just saying watch of for the green eyed monsters.
Appreciate 0