View Single Post
      04-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
Mr_T
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Blindfolded

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
eh i would rather get the Helix than a procede. procede, your still beta testing it. plus vishnu has horrible support. go with someone local since Helix is in philly.
I've had the Procede since the day they released 1.47. I've since upgraded mine to 2.0, via the harness adjustment. The only problem I had was on my initial install, which was my fault. I forgot to reconnect the 335's ground and my car lit up like the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center. Both Shiv and Dustin were very helpful diagnosing the problem with me on the phone. I had one other question for them since, not as the result of a problem, and they were again, both very helpful.

The Procede provides the most flexibility to push the tune to the max your 355 will handle. The software gives the user both the ability to monitor and adjust the tune as they desire in order to obtain peak performance.

I wouldn't call it beta testing, I'd call it continued performance enhancement, like most technology. I had no problems with 1.47, no problems with 2.02 (so far) and very happy with the enhancements that were made between the two. Another reason why I like the Procede, upgradeability and expandability. Most (not all) problems seem to be poor instillation and or bad gas.

I’m not knockin’ the other options, just telling you my experience so you can make an informed decision.

FYI, I never had messed with an ECU before until I installed the Procede. If you folllow the instructions, take your time, it is not that difficult to install.

JMO,

MT

'07 E90 Jet Black/Black Leather | ZSP| ZPP | ZCW | AT | Paddles | Hartge Lip (Rep) | Blacklines | Ultimate Racing CAI | PROcede v2.0.2-26
Appreciate 0