11-09-2011, 07:14 AM   #52
Beaky
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi A6 (C7) S Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-FAST View Post
Cheers for that, I will double check that!!

I have also got to decide about the interior - virtually all the ones I have seen have the full 'Milano' leather which is quite a tough and grainy leather. My other option is to opt for the Nappa Leather with the Alcantara inserts which I also like, but would like to see in the flesh before ordering!
That is strange, the 'standard' seats in the A6 are Milano and even Audi describe it as grained but the S Line seats are Valcona leather which is described as non-grained (or Nappa and Alcantara as an option). I'd have thought the A7 was the same.

Might be worth checking to see if the demo model had different seats for whatever reason.

Milano leather
– seat covers, head restraints and front centre armrest in Milano leather, which is fully penetrated with dye and lacquered
for excellent surface protection. The leather is extremely hard-wearing and durable, tanned without using chromium and gives a high-quality
impression with its fine, grained surface

Valcona leather – seat covers, head restraints, door trims and front centre armrest in Valcona leather, a high-quality material which contributes
to the elegance of the interior. A lacquered surface allows the material to breathe whilst the non-grained surface underlines the luxury of the A6.
Valcona leather is tanned without using chromium, dyed and uses non-fading colour pigments*

Rich.
Appreciate 0