01-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #16
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
if I'm in your neck of the woods dude will have to listen to your set. Mine should be done by this weekend. My installer has been sending some a few pics and I'm dead excited! I just know my sub with the boot lid shut will never sound as deep / clean bass line when compared to IB or firing through ski hatch ... I think that'll be my next audio upgrade. I've not even got my car back from ray current install and am already thinking about my next subwoofer and set up haha... ADDICTIVE!
Haha i remember how excited i got when i was sent pics! Don't be downhearted, these different installs have different benefits/drawbacks. For example yours will probably be louder (don't hold me to that though!) and more OEM friendly.

Yeah would be good to meet and sample your ride and audio if you're ever here.

I used to say no to coilovers as people just said they are made for track days, which i admit i though for a long time. Right now im thinking just get the ACS shocks but no one seems to have that set up Anyways im pretty sure your ride is going to be better than mine as i have springs and OEM shocks
Appreciate 0