View Single Post
      11-25-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
gangzoom
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne71 View Post
Hi, I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to selling cars privately and have just recieved this email via autotrader, it rings alarm bells to me, what do you guys think?

"Thanks for your response..I really have interested and I'm quite satisfied with the condition and price,and I need you to understand that i am willing and ready to purchase it right away, end the advert, consider me as your favorite buyer.I will be paying the PayPal charges 3.4% from my account and will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and I hope you have a paypal account. If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it or you can send me a paypal money request, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then I will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for it to be Picked Up by the Shipping Agent"

If I get the money in to my account can they recall it?

Cheers
Sounds a bit odd, most of these 'overseas buyers' are nothing but scams, not sure what they can do with your PayPal email, name, and address though? I would ask to speak to them directly over the phone, speak to the 'shipping agent' directly before handing over any details....
Appreciate 0