Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
I can't wait for the new H8 review!

I just ordered the Amber version of the side marker lights that you ordered along with the same fog lights!

I also ordered a color matched reflector as well!

I can't wait!!!
I will keep you guys posted

yeah, i'm curious to see how the amber version is too! it be awesome if you took some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
Another great review from gaifun!

I will definitely buy the sidemarkers ASAP! haha, I never knew this cheap option was available.

I have the 7500k fogs, I will be installing them with an 8500k and seeing if I can capture the colour diff on cam.
thanks man! I was surprised too! this has to be one of the cheapest mods to do. Albeit it may not be as bright as the $70 Weisslicht ones because those have 3 LEDs compared to just 1 LED replacement bulb, you can't really argue with $5.99 list price...

I've been driving around during the day and I see that the stock amber bulb is more visible in sunlight because the LED is white. I may have to try the amber ones later on!

as for the 7500k fogs, its a very good match with the Xenons but it matches the LUX less because the LUX is a bit more blue. I think the 8500k would match the LUX nicely. Do the review and comment about the light output of the 8500k! I'm concerned with the loss of light output the higher in color temperature you go.