Rep
Drives: 2004 MazdaSpeed Miata

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post
you forgot to add the mtec angel eyes V3
What is that???

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWe90 View Post
yea i have seen quite a few clips on youtube for the BMW perf exhaust. Not too many interior clips though. Your above statement is an interesting one, because from what Ive seen on youtube....it seems quite loud in comparison to stock. I often think it seems too loud for my taste....but again, maybe I've off here. Maybe its just the vids Ive seen....
Well the exhaust itself is loud comparing to stock or 335 exhaust, but its one quite exhaust in a car show/meet thats wat i meant...
I still love the sound tho !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Utah is gorgeous isnt it? I used to live there.
Yea Utah was amazing! The best part in my road trip was driving through Utah and Colorado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyoufeelit View Post
is the rear bumper performance bumper too? or is that an mtech bumper?

looks great btw
Thats the performance bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb224 View Post
Again great mods!! Should have read further into the comments and replies and I would have relaized you already answered questions about where you go the rear bumber. It looks great. I'm assuming this came primed but not painted from "getBMWparts" right? Remember what type of black paint you used for the diffuser area? Flat/matte black? I really need this rear bumper!
yup the bumper came primed from getbmwparts.com and i didnt paint the diffuser, it came black like that

2004 Mazda Speed Miata... Bone Stock...
2000 Ford Explorer... Beater all the way
Appreciate 0