United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
Sorry, quoted to get your attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
Again, sorry quoted for the same reason!
A bunch of e90post members in Hong Kong are looking to do the LCI tail light retrofit, the only problem is that none of us have any experience with coding whatsoever! I've tried calling around a bunch of garages here, and apart from one offer from an overenthusiastic proprietor to use my car as a guinea-pig, I haven't been able to find a single place that has any experience coding BMW's. I would take my car to BMW Hong Kong, except they'll only do the coding if you have FRM 3, and I believe my car has FRM 2, and I don't really feel like wasting US$300 on a footwell module let alone BMW's exorbitant labor costs.

I've read through this thread about 10 times, but I'm not the most technical individual and almost everything you guys are discussing is complete Greek to me. All I've managed to pick up is that i need to buy a special cable to get started. I was wondering if any of you could give me a walkthorough of how to code the LCI's. That way, I'll be able to help the other HK member's as well. I think there are at least 10 of us with E92's that want to the conversion. Thank's in advance.

Oh, and Desi for Life, I'm Desi too, so please help a brother out
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0