View Single Post
      09-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #8
Fapout
Zwhore Sdrive35i
United_States
Rep
Drives: FORD WINDSTAR MINIVAN

Hey thanks for the feedback guys. I was wondering if anyone was ever going to reply to this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
or you can just buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/Miccus-BBMR-02.../dp/B0038MA11U

works great for me and comes with all cables u need
That looks nice. I just hate buying no name brand stuff. I do like that though. If that works, It looks much cleaner than what I used, I would recommend that to people first then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********* View Post
Do you experience noise when AUX is the source, no music is playing, and the volume is at a moderate level? I've noticed that mine has been getting progressively worse. I'm not sure if it's because I wired my angel eyes to my cigg lighter and it's causing a ground loop or something. I'm getting a noise filter...we'll see if that helps.
Nope, no noise. Sounds like interference from your halos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas View Post
Perhaps I'm missing something, but couldn't you just go directly from the blackberry headphone jack to the aux in and save 60 bucks?
You could get a good look at a T-bone steak by sticking your head up a cows ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
is it possible to use the steering wheel controls to change songs and volume when syncing wireless?
No. But on the newer blackberry curve, you can skip tracks and pause and play music using the buttons at the top of the phone as well as turn the audio down like how I did in the video. I find this way to be safer to choose your music since there's no looking down to fumble with CDs or (if you don't have idrive) messing around with all of the buttons and the little screen trying to figure out which MP3 you want to play since you can hold your phone up in front of you and look at the road at the same time.

Also, as far as I know, without getting some kind of adapter, not even the iphone 4 can do this so feel special my Blackberry brothers.