hookah66
dirigir é a minha paixão
United_States
Rep
Drives: e93 328c N52 3.0L cabriolet

Garage List
2002 325xi  [0.00]
2009 328i cabriolet  [0.00]
On e93 (production model of Sept 09) the canBus (controller area network bus) issue relates to the dome's center bulb & two map lights ONLY. All other interior lights are canBus error free: i.e. two front footwells (type 194), two door puddle (type 194), four vanity mirrors (two ea) (use only 1 Luxer sub mini panel, per visor otherwise you will blind your sweetheart/boyfriend), four at the rear center hump (again use only 1 Luxer sub mini panel otherwise your rear will be lit like Times Square), one festoon (32mm) in the glove, one 194 in trunk lid, and one festoon (36 mm) in the side trunk. I pried out the front dome assembly out by using my thumbs in the map light holes, watch out for two sockets at each end. The two built in red ambiance led's are impedance matched to the native canBus. I used three type 194 led's with built in chip set to mimic the incandescent bulb impedance; one for center and two for map lights I did not take the dome apart and glue in a 6 led sub panel which won't work for the e93 series. The luminance is more than adequate with one type 194 bulb at center dome with reflective mirror, I seldom use the map lights.

Sou fanático por conversíveis...
Appreciate 0