idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBee659 View Post
I ordered the PPK from the same BMW dealership for $450. I had it installed along with the BMW PE. The added hp/tq is nice and like you, I have extended warranty and don't feel like installing/removing a tune whenever it has to be serviced. I don't plan on doing any street racing or track days so it works for me. I bought the car because I wanted a convertible, not a race car. Now a used 335i e92 would be a nice track car, IMHO.

After 6yrs/100k miles, I may look into aftermarket tuning.
Just saying there are ALOT of people who still have their warranty and mod their car. Easy to take off mods as like a tune or intake. Spending 450 dollars on something that probably gives your the least amount of hp in the market, when you can get 3-4 times more hp then what your getting just doesnt make sense. Is another 30-40 WHP enough to take some time out and install a proper tune? Cobb takes 10 minutes and is easy as starting your car or changing the time on your clock. Can be uninstalled and practically untraceable. You may not even want the car after another year or 2(which unless you have an 08 or 09, the BMW extended warranty should be over for 07 this year or early next year)

i dont get why you wouldnt want more hp for 500 dollars. With no resale value at that.
Appreciate 0