Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie335 View Post
damn man... ALWAYS LOVED YOUR MODS AND CAR, AMAZING!!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Beautiful e90 lci, even in winter mode. Looks like the wheels are 19x8 all around too?

And nice pics, but pretty big.
They DO look quite big in these photos. Depending on the angle, they're not so huge though. I have to check which size they are, I believe the rear ones are slightly wider though (bought them a year ago so I don't remember exactly).

I know the photos are a bit large, but well they do look best like that. Sorry for the inconvenience with slower bitrates!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
You never have ceased to amaze all of us here. Beautiful car, and excellent reviews!
Thank you! Lots of work too...more reviews are coming, but I need to make some more photos first of all the parts and that will take a bit more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klov335 View Post
Where can i get alpina front lip?
From an Alpina dealer - although I can't tell you whether there is one in Canada. However, you can also call Alpina in Germany directly, there's a department dealing with the exportation of these parts and they can certainly help you out. See here: Alpina contact page (the ones you need would be the last two mentioned on that page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeclueless View Post
nice car
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris b. View Post
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasspasser View Post
love those wheels!
Me too. I prefer them over the 313 ones, I always was a fan of more spokes (which is why I like the Alpina ones too).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft View Post
I love this car. Will need some more tire for the summer time though!
Indeed! I always use Alpina Classic wheels in 19" for the summer. I just bought a new set of their newly designed rims that they have for the B3S Biturbo, B5 and B7 and will combine them with the new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Looking forward to trying them out in summer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Holy jumbo pics! Looks seriously good mate.
Thank you!

Alpina_B3_Lux