View Single Post
      07-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #67
#Tee
Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3->WRX->335 View Post
Wow I didn't know anyone else felt the same way about some of the little BS mods that are cheap and easy to do. I could have gone a completely different direction with my car...a lot of people's mods go:

1.black grills
2.reflector delete
3.ebay m3spoiler
4.blacked out roundels
5.other small stuff like that

eventually (and hopefully) they get to other things like wheels and a drop. Don't get my wrong all those mods can look good and tastefull (except the non-oem roundels IMO). I just don't think putting a trunk/roof spoiler on a stock car makes it look that much better. I would save those things for later on down the road. But once again, I'd rather save that money for some Stoptechs or something

I almost want to take off my black kidneys....maybe keep the middle section black and have the chrome outer ring...(i have the reverse right now, black outside with chrome slats)

I feel you man, i dont let lil things go unnoticed. I felt the same way about the chrome kidneys so i bought the black gloss cause i just "had to mod something" i just switched out the slates with chrome outer just to change it up now and then....just to calm that "bored" urge

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212
Appreciate 0