View Single Post
      12-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #242
jayjayrs
Rep
Drives: BMW 118D

I realize that my 1st post is a bit complicated , so I'm going to be more synthetic:

The facts :
- I have a E87 (EUROPE) produced 2007/07 with SAT NAV PRO, but neither Phone prep option (SA640) nor USB option (SA6FL) and my goal is to retrofit Bluetooth (and NOT USB).
- I allready installed a MULF2-HIGH (the one with the USB PLUG) compatible with my car (realoem.com)
- I allready installed the bluetooth harness (that goes from the radio to the MULF2),
- BUT my BMW dealer could't code the MULF2, apparently SSS asks to change the MULF2 (and I got charged for that!!!)

What I supposed happened:
- My dealer tried to retrofit bluetooth and he directly added the option SA644.
- As SSS did expect a MULF2-LOW to code only bluetooth, it didn't recognize the MULF2-HIGH and asked to change

What I'd like to know, and where I ask for your help
- If I ask my dealer to try again, but this time to add and code first the option SA6FL for USB (even if I don't have the needed USB wires and hub, and even if USB will not work!), will this action be possible and if so, will SSS recognize the MULF2-HIGH, and finally will my dealer be abble to add SA644 afterwards, and make the bluetooth work in my car?...

Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge...

Last edited by jayjayrs; 12-18-2010 at 12:39 PM..
Appreciate 0