View Single Post
      06-09-2006, 06:12 PM   #17
quincy
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl_boy
this is ridiculous. Is it okay for them ASK? Yes, if it helps them to improve for next time, and wanted feedback in order to do so. Is it okay for them to ask with a tone or intention that shows they are mad about what they got? NO.

Don't worry about what you give them, be fair. If they don't get paid unless they get all 5's, so beit. Its business. If the system is screwy, it will correct itself, or fail. If BMW designed the system to give superior service, and the dealership's employees are not rendering superior service, this will make them think twice next time.

Now if something is beyond control, then you should not dock them for that. But if you see that service was rendered poorly, and there does not seem to be any logical rationale behind this other than a fault of the employee, then yes, dock them for that. I, for one, don't rate these things starting at 5 and then work my way down. I start at the middle, say 3, and then work my way up or down based upon the service rendered.

How many more threads are there going to be like this? No offense to the OP, but why do people even care.
No offense taken at all.
Appreciate 0