View Single Post
      07-30-2009, 07:48 AM   #23
JRZM3_
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni243 View Post
Well my car has 45k Miles and 3rd fuel pump failed within past 5 months...The 3rd time it failed my car was at the dealer for 3 weeks! The SA, Tech, and Manager keep telling me they can not find anything wrong in the system and don't understand what cause the long crank. I lost it and flip out on them. Then I wrote up email/call BMWNA report my status. 2 days later I got my car back and guess what....they replaced the fuel pump... I'm in contact with BMWNA now on my car open case. I did mention to them about a buy back or trade in deal. I have too many issues with this 335. Waiting for their respond.
I didn't know if you were in Worcester MA or VT, but here is a link for the MA lemon law site:

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=ocatermi..._law&csid=Eoca

You definitely qualify for a lemon law case simply on the fact that you're car was out for 3 weeks on the 3rd fuel pump. Find out @ what mileage the first fuel pump went out. If it's before 15k miles, then you're certainly guaranteed a victory against BMW.

Write them another letter using the sample letter in the link and send it Certfied w/a return receipt. While you're waiting for a response, find a good lawyer. Good Luck!
Appreciate 0