Maniac0908
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 07 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR6n335Iracer View Post
the DIY here is great but only for changing th b
elt, i recently did this DIY and after 30 yards the belt blew again. this is not the DIY's fault by any means i just want to add that youll have to check all pulleys and idlers and wont be able to do it thuroughly enough by this DIY alone.

That being said, im going to be adding to this and doing a complete DIY where it involves taking off the fan from the radiator and the belly pan o be able to check the pulleys and idlers, if im correct and one of thoee are bad on my car then it will also include a DIY of changing whatever part is bad, maybe all of them to be safe, s stay tuned, hopefully by the end of this weekendit should be up. i already did a DIY of the above link but since my belt blew right after i decided to save it for a new complete DIY

Also, bear with me as im not the most mechanically inclined person, mainly im sure ill call parts "this thing" and "that thing" instead of their actual names which i dont know, thanks

Did they ever release the diy? I need one! Deal wants 600 to do all this. Seams pretty easy to me. Thanks
Appreciate 0