09-06-2023, 02:03 PM   #4
iqraceworks
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD Addict View Post
Nightmare IQ. Sorry man.

I was going to ask why not drill it out but Honda beat me to it. Is the rear bolt hard to get at w a tool?

Are you logging the project for all us Internet project wh0res?
Honestly, I don't think it should be too big of a deal to get that last bolt out.

And yep.....I've been taking lots of pictures. At this point, I really need to get the head off of this spare motor to see what shape the cylinders are in. If it's really bad, I'll probably just pull the current motor out of my car that's got a cracked ringland.....and rebuild that one. If this one looks ok...I might just try rebuilding it.

Hard to really make any decisions at this point until I get the head and oil pan off. I'm busting out my mig welder tonight......hopefully that will get the last remaining bolt out.

2007 335i, BMS DCI, BMS Chargepipe w/Tial BOV, ARM Catless Downpipes, silicone inlets, Bilstein B12 Prokit Suspension, Whiteline subframe bushings, Front/Rear M3 control arms, G-Plus FMIC, Stage 2 LPFP, Custom E40 tune by Justin (V8Bait), xHP stage 3 transmission flash, RB Two Turbos....10.90 @ 128mph
Appreciate 1