View Single Post
      05-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
toofasttooslow
Galactic Emperor
Rep
Drives: Fast

I hate to chime in here, but I also had a negative experience with them recently. I bought M6 reps, tires, center caps TPMS, the whole shebang. I got the rims et al, but one of the centercaps was missing. No, it wasn't in the packaging anywhere, it was just missing. I emailed them to let them know and it Ivan said he was sending one right out. Well that never happened and I am still without a center cap from them. I went out and purchased my own set of caps finally so I'm not looking at a rusty hub but I'm still peeved about the whole thing. Here is what happened...

Me (4-29-2008):

Hi, I received order# . Everything looks good except one of the center caps was missing off of one the wheels. It definitely was not in the packaging either. Could you please send one center cap for one of the rear wheels? You can use the same shipping address on the original order.

Them (Ivan 4-30-2008):

Hi there –

One center cap is going out your way

Me (05-09-2008):

When could I expect this to ship or has it shipped already? I'm getting tired of looking at my rusty hub through the center of the wheel

Them (Ivan 05-09-2008) :

For right now, do you think you can use the one from your OEM wheels?

I ordered the center cap for you, however, ALL CAPS and M logo stickers are out of stock.

We sell too many replacements. As of right now, there is no ETA on them yet.

Me (05-09-2008):

Bummer... No, the OEM's don't fit into the Miro wheels - they pop right out. How long will it take?

Them (Ivan 05-09-2008):

Like I have previously said, there is no given eta. Therefore I don’t want to throw you a date and have you wait.

As of today - the 20th day of May I have heard not word one from them. You'd think that they would do all they could to make sure that someone who just spent 2k with them would be happy. Well I'm not. I had an OEM spoiler on order with them as well, and I cancelled that. I will not do business with them again.
Appreciate 0