View Single Post
      10-18-2011, 11:14 PM   #9
MLTD9192
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 potholed 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceb View Post
Be very careful. This will require two inspections - a mechanical one and a good bodyshop inspection.

Reconstructed title, 1 owner and his description of the accident don't add up. In addition, that night shot doesn't look like OE headlamps either.
Yeah, they're apparently adaptive headlights too according to his description. I just assumed that he had aftermarket HID's like 6000k instead of 4300k. I'm not sure is there any way to really check? I'm fairly new to this Bimmer scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belal242 View Post
I saw this car for sale not too long ago. It looks real suspect if you ask me. I have a feeling the work done to the car may be pretty shitty. Like another user said please have a body shop take a look as well.

Good Luck! And always remember you get what you pay for.... That car is worth over $21k if it did not have a salvage title.
I will take a look at it maybe Thursday after school or Friday, any particular areas I should pay special attention to?

Also, the seller told me that the only thing wrong mechanically is that the airbag light is on. He says the dealer just needs to reset the module, I'm not sure what he means by this, his English isn't that great so if someone could elaborate and explain to me if this is a simple fix or a pain in the ass. Thanks again for the support guys!

Last edited by MLTD9192; 10-18-2011 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 0