View Single Post
      06-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #111
Major General

Drives: 13 Audi S5

Originally Posted by Procide View Post
Nasty setup bro I like it! Where'd you get that M bumper from I'd love to be rocking one of those one day.
Thanks! Although I haven't had that bumper on in over a year haha. I got mine locally but they're available pretty much anywhere now a days..and for cheap too.

Originally Posted by Eat.Sleep.Race View Post
I think he does now, just realized this thead was 2 years old! LOL
Originally Posted by Eat.Sleep.Race View Post
looks great!!!!!!
Originally Posted by i3illol View Post
Nicely done, love those big air vents from the M3 bumper!

Now these wheels look a bit boring for your car imo, I would get some decent wheels to match your aggressive looking asap if I were you.

But overall it's very neat!
lol yeah car looks nothing like this anymore. I do still have those wheels but they're my winter set.

Thanks though guys.

Originally Posted by Jeffman View Post
Reviving this as I'm planning to FINALLY pull the trigger on this JGMods M3 replica front bumper on my 2008 pre-lci E90 335xi.
Question for OP or anyone else: Do you notice any performance changes with the M3 replica and fog delete? (Hopefully improvements!). I'm tuned with a Helix FMIC and I'm hoping the bigger openings of the M3 replica for both FMIC and the oil cooler will help performance. Any data out there? Any comments?
Honestly I don't believe there's any performance upgrades...although I've never really looked into it.