View Single Post
      11-13-2012, 06:37 AM   #7
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
Yup, 4x4's (or other high-up soft-roaders) are great for family wagon's as they just shallow up all the shite a family need, problem being you just lazy and take everything away with you meaning it's difficult to go back to a saloon, etc.

I was wondering whether Vicki had a say in this decision. She's got enough on her plate with Andrew to be frank (his OCD meaning he has to line-up his chips on his plate parallel to one another, etc) without stealing her motor too. Then again, when 'her' car is being used for commuting, at least she's alright slumming it in the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. Still makes me laugh when I think about that arrangement and her co-workers faces when she pulls up at work in the XKR-S. My wife used to sometimes take my 335i & 350Z to work years ago when they were the latest & greatest, and even the Maserati upon occassion, and that caused enough of a stir at the time but they weren't brand new £100k weapons .
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0