Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

FS highly modded 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2007 335i 35,xxx miles mint condition it has the sport package, the navigation and logic7 surround sound package as well as the xenon adaptive headlight system, further more it comes with the black leather and brushed aluminum trim fitting in perfect with the silver and black accents of the car, fogged side marker lights, cpe intercooler, active autowerke blow off valve, active autowerke oil cooler upgrade, intake with KnN air filters, strut bar, JB4 turbo tune, hotchkis sway bars, KW3 fully adjustable coilovers, AR design 3 inch catless down pipes, Eisemmann stage 3 exhaust, Mtech front bumper, M3 spoiler, black outer trim, black kidney grills, OSS design LED headlights, cross drilled and slotted racing rotors, 20inch Fordged 1 rims, 8.5 front and 10.5 in rear .....the car has been garage kept and ran only on 93 oct....I have over 20k of work into this car and I am fairly asking $28,500 for it! The car is fast and perfect for someone who is serious about performance...please contact Walter at (646) 736-8496 for serious inquiries only thank you

Attached Images

Appreciate 0