View Single Post
      03-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #14
Route 16
I got lei'd
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 M3

I still have primary cats on, polished will be installed in the end. His work is siiick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
Whoa, so you are completely cat-less then???.....niiiiiice. I just sent the money to cyba for my tips. I hope they will arrive by next weekend so he can finish my set up. Leo is one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with in terms of service. Prompt, kind, reliable, skilled and great prices.

As for your set up. The proto-type is using the 12198 muffler which is 2.5" outlets. I read a thread where someone was saying that the larger diameter would aversely affect back pressure. I opted for the magnaflow with 2.25" outlets [12278]. I would have taken a 2" option if it was available. The difference other than outlet size is the overall length and although Leo suggested to get the 12198 because of the limited space I asked him to try to make it work with my larger muffler. Hopefully the choice will pay off.

Your a foo for that polished set up...I don't even want to ask how much it costed to do that. His work is boss though.
Appreciate 0