View Single Post
      08-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
DoctorS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW msport 335i

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Arrow Condition l 2010 E92 l AW 335i Manual l VMR V710 l M Sport + CF Performance Spoiler

About 4 months ago I came across a stick shift 2010 335i. It has all the packages besides the comfort access package and the premium package. The car had only had about 22k miles and it was in a brand new condition with no previous accidents. Being a college student this car was slightly over my budget but I couldn't pass up on the deal I was getting so I pulled the trigger and bought the car. Here are the specs of the car when I just bought it:

-M Sport Package
-Factory black window trim
-Stick shift
-Front bumper license plate holes filled
-15% window tint
-Black kidney grills
-VMR V718 Matte Black Wheels 19x8.5 front/19x9.5 rear
-H&R Springs

Since my ownership I've added:

-Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler (ebay seller happybuyitnow168 -very good quality with a high kick like the BMW Performance Spoiler)
-Hardwired Valentine1

The matte black wheels are too dark for my taste so I've decided to order a set of new Avant Garde M359 in Hyper Silver finish. The VMR wheels on the car are currently for sale here by the way http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...7#post12447317 Let me know if you're interested!

Pictures from the last owner's ad:

Driving to the bank with the seller

Seller was filling out the transfer of ownership paperwork so I decided to snap some pics while I was waiting.

Feeling like a boss with a new car I decided to snap a pic at the mall a few days after the purchase lol

Today my car is sitting at 25,500 miles. Sorry for the shitty iPhone pics btw

What do you guys think of my new wheel choice?

Last edited by DoctorS; 08-30-2013 at 11:34 PM..
Appreciate 0