Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
I got into almost every school I applied to accept OSU, I got wait listed cuz I didn't check some box. It was basically a BS reason but whatever I didn't really want to go there.

My school of choice I ended up transferring after my freshman year because it fucking blew. The visits were awesome but once I was there and learned the school I was really upset with my decision. That is when I learned universities are a business just like any other, they pull all the greatness out for the visit weeks and everything is shit the rest of the time. Oh well. Live and learn. Now I always tell everyone to have a backup plan cuz that school you loved may not exactly be that school once you're there full-time.
+1, Happened to my girlfriend. She doesn't totally hate her college she just finds some of the kids annoying and sort of wishes she went to this school just down the street from her's.

She's going to stick it out since it is a good school but now I see why those statistics are right about people changing colleges and majors 3 or 4 times.

For me I'm sticking with mine, I can't afford switching around.