11-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #10
Ryboy98
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daya View Post
I just read on espn that Margarito has a fractured orbital bone in his face

Props to Manny: "I told the referee, `Look at his eyes, look at his cuts," Pacquiao said. "I did not want to damage him permanently. That's not what boxing is about."
I think everyone and their mother with the exception of his team saw it.

For all the trash talk that Margarito, his trainer, and that punk wannabe Brandon Rios said in the time up to the fight, Pacman was still the bigger person and pulled his punches in the 11th and 12th round when he clearly could have knocked him out.

I know, everyone in my watch party was nervous because he was not trying to hit him but afraid of the unlikely "lucky punch" coming from the Margarito.

Even Roach said that Margarito's corner was horrible for not stopping the fight and they could have ended his career

"There was no way I was gong to quit. I'm a Mexican, we fight until the end," Margarito said.

Some famous last words - the ego on these guys is unbelievable...
That's what I love about Manny! Never a cocky word from his mouth before or after a fight. Pure honesty, he'll say "yes he's a good fighter, strong and fast" before a fight and like last night he'll admit if he was hurt. "He hurt me in d body and in d head". Class act!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryet330i View Post
Great fight!!! Congrats to all filipinos for the win!!!
Pinoy FTW!

*SOLD 3/2012 *2009 AW 6MT E92 M3 Gintani S/C Stage 2+ 606 WHP, 392TQ SAE Dynojet 93 Pump, Gintani cat-less x-pipe, Gintani Race rear.
DPE SP-C16 20x9F, 20x10.5R Toyo T1R 255/30/20F 305/25/20R
Appreciate 0