BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@PSI MOTORS View Post
we are all paying for his life by purchasing over priced fuel from the middle east. We have fuel here we can get to but the bleeding heart liberal ass monkey's won’t let us get it. Ya, you may say because of things like the BP spill, but that was because they were forced to drill too far off shore and go too deep and the risks are too high for that when there is plenty of oil onshore and right off shore in shallow waters. Not to mention all that is in the Alaska and Canadian northern territories. So this little shit bag gets to reap the benefits of our corrupt and incompetent government forcing us to take oil form them. We propped those countries up decades ago by agreeing to buy oil from them in exchange for allowing the US to build military bases over there as a strategic foothold. Oh and Donald Rumsfeld and George bush Sr. are the ones to thank for that mess. Do some research and you will see those tools shaking the hand of saddam hussein(did not capatilize name on purpose) in the 70's, right around the time of that bullshit oil shortage here in the US. Fuck these people and I am glad this little shits 458 burned. The only thing that would of been better is if he was in it. Useless people. WTF has he done to deserve any of it? He was born to rich pile of dog shit is all. I am sick of these people being covered in the media and made to look like important people or rock stars. At least rock stars do something useful. I hope this guy gets killed while driving one of his blood money cars. Anyone who disagrees with me or thinks I am just a big hater or meanie, can suck a fat dick. I am right, and that is all that matters to me.
Wow. I won't even start to pick apart this completely ignorant "logic." However, realize that you are representing a vendor on here, and such inflammatory comments are probably best left out of it. Maybe you are the owner, or simply a sales representative, but either way if this is how you and/or your company allows employees to conduct themselves while representing the greater entity I know who I certainly won't be contacting for parts. There is a time and a place for opinions like this and representing a business is not one of them - if you feel so strongly I would recommend an individual account as to not implicate PSI Motors any further in any more of these ignorant ramblings
Appreciate 0