View Single Post
      05-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #8
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBlackBimmer View Post
What other offsets are the VMR 701s available in?

Why do you not "recommend" an offset like that? Some type of liability by recommending wheels with an "incorrect" offset?
i think a lot of you dont realize what it means and takes to run a business (small or large). if i, as a private person, sells someone my wheels and say "oh +10 offset and 305 tires is fine" and sell it. then the person buys it and rubs like crazy, he/she cant "sue" me and force me to do a refund and write some stupid flaming review on yelp/forums/wherever (cuz i wouldnt give a shit). but as soon as im a legit operating business, the internet becomes full of whining self-entitled brats who want the best of both worlds and the second something isn't exactly to their liking, they demand a refund/compensation or threaten to put them on blast on the internet.

imagine if VMR (or any other wheel vendor, not a person) told a forum member that they can stretch 215's on a 10-inch wheel and run super aggressive fitment. then the person puts it on and hits a pothole or the tire sidewalls rub off and he/she freaks out. demands a refund from the vendor. vendor refuses or offers a discount on new set. then what? put them on blast? give them negative ratings and slander them everywhere on the forum? all because of one stupid spoiled brat who didnt do their research before purchase and doesnt want to be held accountable? fuck that noise.

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0