Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBlackBimmer View Post
What other offsets are the VMR 701s available in?

Why do you not "recommend" an offset like that? Some type of liability by recommending wheels with an "incorrect" offset?

What color is the closest to a DARK gunmetal? The galaxy black looks nice... "solar rain" looks like a really nice color too, but i can't tell if its more of a black or a blue
We offer the 18x9.5s in ET45 and ET22 as well. ET22 is what I would consider a more aggressive fitment that may need some fender rolling. Definitely a liability thing!

I prefer Galaxy Black as far as a dark gunmetal finish goes. It's got a nice metallic flake, super glossy clear, and it always comes out looking good. The results vary a bit for Solar Rain. IE: It's less consistent as far as the shade goes. Both would look good though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
it wasnt really directed to you specifically, but your question brought it up for me.

i just find it funny when people want "aggressive" but "no fender work" at the same time. it's like asking "how can i slam my car to the ground but not scrape?" certain things, you just cant have both.
Hit the nail on the head pretty much! People can and have run more aggressive fitments than what we recommend, but there are a ton of factors that will affect how it fits.