View Single Post
      02-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #59
MrWhite1015
Major General
Rep
Drives: MINIVAN

Garage List
just a side note from the FIRST post i had about this ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite1015 View Post

just wanna see how many people would be interested in getting them... im gonna talk to a few printers tomorrow and see what its going to run... as usual the more i order the cheaper it is...

so what i plan on doing is do a pre-order... there would be a deadline to sign up (so i would know how many to print in the first run) and a deadline for payment... i would assume it would take no longer then a month to print and ship... basing on what i have seen online it would be anywhere from 20-35 for a regular quality hoodie and 35-55 for a real nice quality hoodie... i could also print this on t-shirts if there is enough interest but i would wait until spring to start making them.
the price of the hoodie is $40 bucks + $10 shipping i do not have the time to figure out shipping cost for every order so i just got flat rate boxes. So i think i kept the price right around where i said it would be... you need to remember i had to front the money to get all this going... not very cheap at all since this is THE ONLY printer i have found that can/is willing to do a print like this... samples... multiple screens... shipping supplies...a lotta my time... and paypal fees to account for.